We are seeking either a part- or nearly-qualified actuary to join a well-known general insurance provider in a Senior Pricing Analyst or Pricing Analyst role, depending on level and experience. The successful candidate will join the Street Pricing team, reporting to the Pricing Manager. This position is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience in a fast-paced, results-driven environment. The company offers fully remote working options and the role can be based in Dublin, Lisbon or Madrid.
About the Senior Pricing Analyst/Pricing Analyst role
As part of the Street Pricing team, the (Senior) Pricing Analyst will work alongside the Product team in meeting key objectives. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to grow with the company during an exciting time of change, as they develop their pricing sophistication strategy.
Responsibilities for the role include but are not limited to:
- Maintain and develop models & tools to ensure profitability
- Complete Pricing Analysis and provide recommendations
- Communicate technical actuarial work to various stakeholders
- Participate in a range of cross-functional projects
Actuarial skills required
The (Senior) Pricing Analyst role would best suit a part or nearly qualified actuary with previous experience in the general insurance industry. Additional skills required for the (Senior) Pricing Analyst position include:
- Previous Pricing experience is a distinct advantage. However, our client will consider candidates who have a keen interest in moving into the pricing area
- Strong analytical skills and previous experience of analytical software (Earnix, Emblem, Radar, SAS, Python, R)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Candidates interested in finding out more should contact Harrie Keane (0860499335 or firstname.lastname@example.org) or by filling in the application form. We are happy to help you and can facilitate you outside of normal office hours. Alternatively, you can call us on 015311400.
If you are interested in exploring roles in the non-life insurance sector, then get in touch today. We don’t advertise all our positions. If you register with us, we will contact you about suitable roles as they come through. Contact us today at email@example.com