Are you a Qualified Non-Life Actuary looking to take the next step in your career and take on more management responsibilities? We are working on Non–Life Manager role with a leading provider of actuarial consulting services that will allow you to gain exposure to a broad range of projects and manage both external client relationships and internal team performance. This position also offers a competitive remuneration package and flexible working options.
About the Non-Life Manager Role:
Duties for this role include (but are not limited to):
- Contributing to the effective delivery of actuarial and multidisciplinary projects
- Managing and developing junior team members, as well as client relationships.
- Working across a wide range of both assurance and advisory projects and identifying unique client needs
- Participating in the research and development needed to support the enhancement of various areas of expertise across the business.
Actuarial skills required
The Non-Life Manager role would best suit a Qualified Actuary with ideally 5 years of post-qualification experience and a background in non-life (re)insurance. Candidates will also ideally have experience of the following:
- Strong knowledge and experience of IFRS17 and Solvency II
- Reserving/capital modelling experience
- IT programming or actuarial software development experience.
- Previous experience in managing junior staff and delivering projects.
- Excellent communication, problem solving an analytical skills
Candidates interested in this role should contact Harrie Keane at email@example.com or on 015311400 or 0860499335, or by filling out the application form.
If you are interested in exploring roles in the non-life insurance sector then get in touch today. We don’t advertise all of our positions. If you register with us we will contact you about suitable roles as they come through. Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org