Our client, a well-known financial services provider, is currently looking for a Senior Actuary. They are looking to expand their actuarial team with an actuary who has a number of years relevant post qualified experience. This is a high visibility role, and the organisation are seeking an actuary who is comfortable communicating with senior management and stakeholders.
About the Actuary Role
In this role, you will gain valuable experience in a leadership position. Duties for this role include (but are not limited to):
- Providing advice and support to clients on various issues, e.g., financial reporting standards, regulatory requirements, risk management, underwriting frameworks and ORSA
- Contributing to all aspects of Solvency II reporting and ORSA
- Managing and support junior team members
- Working closely with the Audit Team on a variety of projects
- Developing your own client portfolio
Actuarial skills required
The ideal candidate for this position will be a Qualified Actuary (FSAI or equivalent) with experience in either Life or Non-Life Insurance. They will also ideally have the following:
- Proven experience in a relevant reporting position.
- Excellent knowledge of Solvency II and related regulations.
- Strong knowledge of the insurance industry and the key issues affecting it.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
Candidates interested in this role should contact Carina Devlin at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phoning 0871082691 or contact Harrie Keane at email@example.com or by phoning 0860499335., or by filling out the application form. Alternatively, you can call the main Raretec line on 015311400. #LI-CD2 #LI-Hybrid
If you are interested in exploring roles in the non-life insurance sector then get in touch today. We don’t advertise all of our positions. If you register with us we will contact you about suitable roles as they come through. Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org