Fantastic actuarial pricing opportunities have arisen with a global general insurance player based in Dublin. It is an exciting time to join, as our client is in the middle of an expansion project and their operational model is in its development stage.
About the role
These roles are at various levels, from graduates to actuarial analysts and to pricing actuaries, and will join their existing pricing teams. Duties for the actuarial pricing vacancies include (but are not limited to):
- Deliver, support, and assist in pricing analysis and recommendations
- Build, implement, monitor, and update new and existing pricing models
- Provide support to key business stakeholders
- Create and analyse key performance indicators and carry out a thorough validation of data.
Actuarial skills required
Successful candidates should be either Graduates with previous work experience, Part-Qualified, Nearly Qualified or Fully Qualified Actuaries. Candidates should have a genuine interest in non-life pricing and ideally, have experience in the following:
- General Insurance Pricing
- Strong IT skills, including SAS, R, or Python
- Knowledge of Emblem, RADAR, Classifier, or Earnix
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in, or an interest in learning another European language
For further information on this role please contact Rebecca Youdell on 015311400 or 0860499466 via email through the application form.
If you are interested in exploring roles in the non-life insurance sector then get in touch today. We don’t advertise all of our positions. If you register with us we will contact you about suitable roles as they come through. Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org