A fast-growing consultancy in Dublin is looking for a Manager for their non-life actuarial team. The Manager will help run the non-life practice and will be responsible for client relationships and engagements globally. The company have a growing portfolio of work and are passionate about their business and value actuarial skills.
About the Role
The non-life manager will join a growing actuarial team and will report to the Senior Manager. The role will involve managing client projects as well as working with various teams and international colleagues.
Responsibilities for this management role include, but are not limited to:
- Providing support across audit and regulatory reporting work including IFRS17 and Solvency II, reserving and risk reviews, and internal model development.
- Successful delivery of client assignments including managing and developing the client relationship
- Supporting international clients and colleagues
- Developing the capabilities of the Non-Life actuarial team in Ireland
Actuarial Skills Required
Suitable candidates for this role should have:
- Post-qualification experience and a strong non-life insurance or reinsurance background
- Experience in financial reporting, Solvency II, and regulatory work
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with clients and various stakeholders
Candidates interested in finding out more about this position should contact Jacqui van Teutem at 0862931015 or firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively Rebecca Youdell at 0860499466 or email@example.com, or by filling in the application form. We are happy to help you, and can facilitate you outside of normal office hours. Alternatively, you can call us on 015311400
If you are interested in exploring roles in the non-life insurance sector then get in touch today. We don’t advertise all of our positions. If you register with us we will contact you about suitable roles as they come through. Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org